Our vision for singles to ....
- understand who and whose they are.
- view their singleness from God's perspective
- be productive single women for the kingdom of God by utilizing their gifts and talents to fulfill the great commission
- live out their single season with an eternity focused mind
Our mission is to....
- Post blogs where other Christian Single women share their personal journey of singleness and how they are living a set apart lifestyle
- Post video content on our YouTube channel where we interview women on various topics relating to singleness and living a set apart lifestyle
- Host events that gather and equip women to know who and whose they are.
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." (Ephesians 2:10)
"Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God" (Romans 1:1)
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
"Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God" (Colossians 3:1-3)